I know, I know, we haven't even had Thanksgiving yet, but we couldn't help ourselves! I'm off this whole week so we make it our tradition to put up all the Christmas decorations early! Joe even put the lights on the house! I have been overly antsy because I know that this Christmas will be unlike any others with the way Sammy reacts to everything! I took some pictures of decorations, but not all of them...it is a nice time to practice and play with my camera!
Saturday night Joe and Sammy put the manger together! She was SOOO tired that when we told her that the animals and Baby Jesus had to go to sleep she lost it and started crying!
Sunday morning we went to brunch at my Aunt and Uncle's house and I offered to make a delicious hash brown casserole! Sammy was helping me mix...well really just watching, and when I turned to get my camera, I came back and she was sneaking a taster...definitely her daddy's girl!

Before we left for brunch, I took a couple pictures of Sammy in front of the tree...I was playing with the different settings and tripod, so one picture has more lights than the others...she's darling in both though!


I love that you're all decorated for Christmas! Your tree looks great. And I love the olive picture!
ReplyDeleteShe sure is growing and changing Tawny! All of a sudden, she looks like a toddler. I remember when Hannah did that, almost overnight! Love the picture of her in front of the tree! And of course, we all put olives on our fingers!!!! I say, enjoy!
ReplyDeleteWow, way to be on the ball and get all your Christmas stuff out! Your tree looks so pretty! I want to decorate too, but taking care of a sick baby for the past few days has left me with zero time or energy!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures of Sammy! I love the ones with the olives. My cousins and I always put them on all of our fingers every Thanksgiving at my Grandma's house, and we'd pretend we slammed our fingers in a door and they were bruised. Kids...
ReplyDeleteYour tree looks nice. We plan to put ours up on Friday. I know Hannah will LOVE it this year!