The other night, Sammy and Daddy went in the front yard to re-plant some flowers in pots. I put on her cute new bear hat and sent them both out...
Then she was left alone...I happen to be watching from afar though...

"MMMM, wonder what this tastes like cuz it looks like taughlet (chocolate)"

"ummm, not quiet the same"

"but interesting nonetheless!"

Didn't think I'd have to deal with EATING dirt till our little boy came!


That is so funny! I just laughed out loud! Love the hat, Taylor has a little puppy one.
ReplyDeleteToo funny... I guess even girls have a curiousity when it comes to dirt.And yes, I love the hat!
ReplyDeleteyummy... I think all kids like to eat dirt, it's like a rite of passage or something. Ethan has only recently stopped trying to eat it every chance he gets, lol.
ReplyDeleteCute pictures! Love the last one!
ReplyDeleteLove it! Wait til she eats a worm!!!
ReplyDeleteCharlotte prefers to eat sand, especially wet sand... thats her favorite ;)
ReplyDelete