Thursday, November 27, 2008

I'm Thankful

I'm thankful for many things...
  • My husband, who is patient, loving, understanding, helpful, handy, smart, funny, a wonderful father, the list goes on...
  • My beautiful daughter, Sammy who makes me smile EVERYDAY, and who loves us unconditionally
  • My little Travis John Paino...yes that's our son's name!  I'm thankful to have a healthy growing boy that I get to feel nudge me everyday, and night :)  Also that my pregnancy is at the very best point, I feel great, have energy, and can feel him move...what more can I ask for, except to be holding him :)
  • My family, moms, dads, sisters, brothers, cousins, uncles, aunts, nieces, nephews...especially Joe' Aunt Kathy and Uncle John who had us over for a FANTASTIC Thanksgiving meal!
  • My friends, who make me happy just to think about!
  • My job, being able to make a difference in kids lives everyday...except wonderful weeks like this one where I'm OFF...another thing I'm thankful for, my schedule :)
  • My home, so much is going on with the economy...I'm very grateful that we have a roof over our heads, no matter how small it is, and food on the table...very clique, but SO true!
  • My craftiness, so that I don't have to pay $70 for an Advent calendar!  I'm almost done and will post pictures soon!
  • My car heater, that sounds like it is going to die every time I turn it on, but it still worked tonight when it was super cold outside!
  • I know I'm thankful for so much more...so when I think of it I will babble on some more!
I didn't take too many good pictures tonight, it's so darn hard without the sun!  I need to buy my flash, which I have my birthday money to do, I just feel guilty when I have Christmas presents to buy!  Anyway...here are a few from tonight!
UGGG, Sammy and her strong will!  When we ask her to smile now she knows what we want, however she chooses to give us faces like this:
Auntie Katie shared her yummy chocolate cake with her!  Not like she had a choice anyway!  Sammy was thankful for that!

6 comments:

  1. I like the name, Travis John, very strong! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the name too! Some time I will post pictures of our Thanksgiving...Taylor wore that same cute dress! Great minds think alike :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh! I love that dress, too bad I haven't gotten ANY cute pictures in it! We tried taking 18 month pics this week and that didn't turn out too good :( One day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love that name... Travis... has a great sound :) Glad you had a nice thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your little boy's name too! We still have not come up with a boy name... I think the girl is Chloe Sue, but nothing for the boy! Great Thanksgiving pics, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice list Tawny! I can't wait to see your advent calendar!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...