I saw this on Kris and Kelly's blog, so I thought I'd play too! Here I go...
Gift wrap or gift bags?Definitely gift wrap! I am totally a dork and make sure that the wrapping matches my tree...but I do have to say that some gifts are just better in bags!
Real or artificial tree?Artificial tree. Joe's mom gave us a fake tree our first Xmas and now I just don't know if I can go back...I'll have to once the kids are interested in picking one out themselves!
When do you put up the tree? The Saturday before Thanksgiving...I know we're crazy, we just can't help ourselves!
When do you take down the tree?Sometime before New Year's Eve
Do you like eggnog?No! No! No!
Favorite gift? When we found out that Sammy was a girl the week before Xmas!
Christmas.Hardest/easiest person to buy for? The hardest person is my mother-in-law. She has everything she needs! Easiest, Sammy and Joe!
Do you have a nativity scene? Yes! We got one as a gift from Joe's aunt our first Xmas together and now we get a different character to add to it each year and I LOVE IT!
Mail or e-mail Christmas cards?Definitely mail!
Favorite Christmas movie? Family Stone probably?
When do you start shopping for Christmas? I try to pick up things here and there before Thanksgiving, but normally the beginning of December.
Favorite things to eat during the holidays? Candy Cane Kisses, yummy!
Favorite Christmas song? Definitely Drummer Boy and Santa Baby
Angel or star on top of your tree? Neither, flowers!
Open gifts Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? Joe, Sammy, and I open Christmas Morning, but we have a present jubilee with both sides of the family Eve and Morn!
Most annoying thing about the holiday season? Having to wait in lines with crazy shoppers :(
Favorite ornament theme/color? Our tree is all red and gold, my favorite ornaments are the little framed pictures so I can remember what my nieces, nephews, and kids look like each year!
Favorite Christmas dinner? Honey baked ham
What do you want for Christmas?wow, what a question! I want a happy, healthy, family!
Your turn to play!

Hey we have a lot of similar answers! Glad to know you hate eggnog too! LOL
ReplyDeleteWe haven't been in a few years, but I want to say the carraige ride was like $3-$4 a person... maybe it's a little more now. But whatever it is, I think it's worth it. I know the kids would love it!
ReplyDeleteCute post, and I love your new background and header. How do you make it like that? Is it with photoshop?
ReplyDeleteI didn't want to type all of the Q's out for your last post so I will tell you two of my answers ...
Fav Chrismas Movie- National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, and Home Alone
Eggnogg- YES YES YES! No one seems to like the nogg, but I love it.
Hi Tawny,
ReplyDeleteI loved reading your answers! Fun!
Hey, I put the recipe, if you can call it that, on my blog underneath your request for it in the comments section. It is so yummy and down home good! Enjoy!