I was reading Parents Magazine today, well not actually reading it, but just peaked inside (who has time to read with the holidays and work?) and read the GROSSEST thing EVER! A recent study found that 55% of shopping carts were found with fecal matter on the handles!!! Can you believe that? Thank goodness I have a floppy seat! Even MORE reason to use it ALL THE TIME!!!
That is nasty! I use mine too, even though sometimes I don't feel like fussing with it. I try to wash it in hot water every once in a while. I also am in the habit of using those sanitizer cloths before I even touch the cart.
ReplyDeleteI always use one of those cloths for the cart, and I often wonder if anyone is watching me, because I darn near give the entire buggy a thorough sanitizing! Better safe than sorry! I think I need to make one that is neither girly or boyish for my grandkiddos, so that I have one for when they go with me.
ReplyDelete