So, Sammy's poor croupy cough is NOT gone and it breaks my heart because she is doing better just sounds horrible. So we were told that taking her outside in the cold sometimes helps (even though it sounds contradictory) or a cool mist humidifier...we are doing/did both. So for about 10 minutes, we took Sammy outside to play on her new bike, which she LOVES!
Two tuckered out babies!

What a CUTE picture of your little girl and your husband asleep on the couch! I hope Sammy's cough is gone soon!
ReplyDeleteThat is too cute. She shoud get together with Emma, she is sick too. A cough and a noes that runs for days!!! They can play drums, cough, and ride their new bikes!
ReplyDeletePoor Sammy. That is too cute, Sammy and Joe all snuggled up! I love the jacket she's wearing!
ReplyDeleteThat is a DARLING picture of Sammy and her Daddy all curled up together snoozing! Love it!
ReplyDeleteRadio flyer! Lucky girl! I am so sorry about the cough..is it the mucasy cough like Lucy's ? I think croup is the loud cough...ugh whatever it is I am sorry! I hope it is just that reaction and going to be gone soon and not like Lucys..she has had now since the end of Oct! grh! The drs say she is fine but I beg to differ! And we have a warm mist humidifier. ...I have it all wrong! :)
ReplyDelete