Here was the starts of it...

Ahhh...my favorite knitting book, I'm self taught mostly! I think I just love the book name too!

These are the colors for Travis' blanket! Now I just have to bust open the skeins and get a go on it!

This picture is random...but for Genn! For my birthday she gave me a new scarf, which I LOVE!!! She is my fashion expert and says that purple is the "it" color for winter...I agree! Thank you, thank you! I love my "warm"! We actually went to Rancho Cucamonga (spelling?) on Saturday night to look at this amazing street called Thouroughbread St. It's a street that EVERYONE decorates their houses to the max! It was really fun to walk around with Sammy this year, since most years Joe and I have just driven through! I totally recommend it to everyone though, it is a sight to see!

I tried to take a picture of the lights, but this doesn't even begin to show the extent of what these people do on their street!

So...to the Mission Inn part! We went to the Mission Inn again this Monday night and it was so nice because it was far less busy! This is a picture of Sammy and her finished scarf! Isn't she stylish???


She was excited to drink out of a big girl cup from Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf...definitely her Mommy's girl! I think she just loved the Hot cocoa that came out of it!

Hot chocolate kisses, the best!

Hot chocolate kisses, the best!
Amazing all the lights they put on the place...Joe and I always try to figure out where they get all the power from...imagine all the extension cords that are hidden around the place!
My impressive husband and his photojournalism! Not too bad!







The scarf is so cute! I agree, the title of that book cracks me up. Knitting is one thing I have yet to try. I can't wait to see Travis' blanket :)
ReplyDeleteThe Mission Inn lights look amazing! They always do such a great job with that. How fun that you are enjoying them :)
Did you download Pioneer Woman's new actions? I LOVE them! I especially love the "warmer" and "cooler" ones and the "eye pop" one... too fun :)
OK! The hot chocolate kiss pic in black & white is my favorite! It's so precious!
ReplyDeletecute post! i have much to comment on.
ReplyDeletei agree with kelly. that is a precious kissing picture. definitely a framer!
i am so glad you like your "warm". =) looks great on you.
why are you hiding travis in all of your pictures you take? I would like to see him too. =)
So glad you blogged about the street in Rancho. We will definitely have to take Hannah there. Is it easy to find?
I LOVE Sammy's scarf you knit! You could totally sell those. I would order one for Hannah and Claire! You could even market them and call them "warms" inspired by Sammy. Too cute.
It looks darling on Sammy in her Santa picture. So lucky that you got such a great one! I almost know Hannah will throw a fit and cry, but we will see.
We also can't wait for Friday night at the Mission Inn too! You guys will have to tour us around since you are pros at going there now. Also excited about Sunday too. We get lots of visitation time with the Painos this weekend!
What a cute idea! Now I need to go and learn how to knit!
ReplyDeletek so funny. i have been dying to go to rancho cucamonga but dont know how to get there...( to see the lights..i have heard about it but just dont know how to get to that street!) and my husband keeps saying we need to go to the mission inn to see if it is decorated..but to me it looks like there is stuff that goes on? can you fill me in more on either area if you get a chance? if not i totally understand!!
ReplyDeletegirlforgod27@aol.com
Great pictures. I love Sammy's little scarf. That reminds me that I need to get out the scarf that you knit for me. I'm so lucky I have one! I can't wait to see the blanket. You are so talented in lots of things. :)
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! You really make me want to get a new camera! And you MUST frame that one of you and Sammy kissing in black and white. It is precious!
ReplyDeleteI am learning to knit too. I just wish I had more time to do it. I will look for that book!