Saturday, December 13, 2008

Mission Inn with the Hass Family

We went to the Mission Inn, yet again, last night! This time with the Hass family! It was really nice out, not as busy as I thought! We also went on a carriage ride with the girls, which they both really enjoyed!
Sammy and Hannah had fun with each other while we waited for the carriage ride.
The girls were both anxious to get on the horsey ride!
Snuggled up, waiting to go!


So nice having another family around to take our family picture! Thanks!

This picture made me laugh because we both have babies in this picture, however mine is in the inside and Genn's Baby Claire is on the outside...all snuggled up in her sling!

3 comments:

  1. So fun! I love seeing pictures of you young couples, enjoying life with your kids! GREAT!
    Enjoy..it goes WAY too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Jason and I opted out and went to dinner and a movie. I do want to take him, but I'm not supposed to be walking around, so we'll see. I love the pic of Hannah and Sammy... and the one of your family and Joe's holding your purse! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some good pics! I like that one of Hannah and Sammy next to each other on the trolley. We had fun with you guys. Thanks for meeting us there!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...