Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I'm SO Excited!!!

I'm so excited because I figured it all out!  Thanks to Jessica's help, I've figured out how to create things like cards and headers in Photoshop!  I'm SO excited...now I can make Travis' birth announcement, all I need is for him to be here to get a picture!  
Jessica and I actually got together today and had a nice little lunch, well snack, while our kids played.  Believe it or not, neither of us took out a camera!  Bummer, the kids had so much fun, well Sammy sure had a lot of fun imitating Ethan and showing him all her toys, but they played perfect together!  Thanks for coming over Jessica, and for all the tricks!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for having me! It was great to see you :) Ethan had fun trying to sit in Sammy's chair ;)

    I really didn't have to show you anything, you figured out all the "tricks" yourself! Way to go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to know about your tricks too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. Did you make your own header?

    Maybe I'll do a blog post soon full of photoshop tricks :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...