Yesterday Joe got off fairly early and so I put the family to work. I have been nagging him to make frames for the kids' room, but he has been (thankfully) SO busy with work!!! So while he started on my frames, I set Sammy up with her new easel to finger paint, and I started to Mod Podge a "T" for Travis' shelf.
My little helper who helped me tear all my paper for the "T"
My little potty trainer in her Dora panties...she was washing her hands from the paint.
After...
After pictures will be posted soon! And the room...everyone has been asking about pictures of the kids' room, but yes, I have been slacking! I actually have been waiting to have EVERYTHING ready to go before I snap away. I am picking up the rest of the valance for the windows today, and then Joe is finishing the frames, and my baskets from Pottery Barn should be arriving soon...it is all falling into place, just in the nick of time!

Great job, it looks super cute! I can't wait to see the room :)
ReplyDeleteYes, I'm dying to see the finished product. It looks adorable so far!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait for pictures of the room too. I love the "T". Cute pics of Sammy with her fingepaints. We just let Hannah do that for the first time and she wasn't wanting to get her hands dirty until I made her. =)
ReplyDelete