Thursday, March 26, 2009

Update

I went and had another ultrasound today and the Dr. said that Travis weighs about 6lbs 11oz and my fluid was at 14.  Then the ultrasound Dr. called my Dr. and basically she says she still wants me to go in and do fetal monitoring tomorrow and Tuesday and then if things are still fine, we'll stay with the planned date of April 2.  And yes, Kelly, it is boring!  I am taking a book next time!!!  Basically it looks like I just make small kids :)
Thanks everyone for your calls and comments, it means a lot to us!  

5 comments:

  1. Hang in there. Thinking of you.
    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad things are looking okay. I had to do fetal monitoring 3x a week for 12 weeks. Think of it as the last of your quiet alone time. That's what I did. I dreaded it at first and then really enjoyed hearing his heartbeat over a loud speaker and being more aware of every kick. I remember being shocked watching his heart rate jump from 50 to 170 in a second then back down, all from one kick. I don't think many people realize how much the heartrate changes every second with a baby in utero. It will be over soon and you will be staring at his precious face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you're going through this. It sounds like he'll be fine, but I know you can't help but worry. I'll be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad things are looking good so far. Hang in there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are doing okay Tawny! Glad things sound fine. I am thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...