Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Feeling Crafty?

***Okay, so I might be crazy to play this since I will have TWO kids this year, but perhaps I will be motivated!***
Making handcrafted items is a dying art, but they are so fun to make & get! So, here's a little game to encourage the handcrafting to live & thrive!! The first {5} people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the year, a super-duper handmade gift from me. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well-before you leave your comment here, write up (or copy & paste as I did!) a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going. Then come back, let me know you're going to play, and sit back and anticipate the arrival of your gift! Remember that only the first FIVE comments will receive a gift from me, so be quick!This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make! But I will try my best to make sure you like it 2. It will be done this year (hopefully sooner than later.) 3. You will have no clue what it is going to be.

Thanks to my friend Sarah for this cute idea!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Ok, Ill play, but I cant promise my crafts will be good...when are you teaching Stef and I to knit??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girly! Sounds fun ... I'm in too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll do it! I can't blog about it until later though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, so I'll play, sounds fun :) I'm always up for trying to make crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah!!! Okay, so be expecting your gift between now and March 19, 2010 :) Two kids remember...

    ReplyDelete
  6. dangit! my internet was down and i WISH i would have been able to comment on your blog too before the others did!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...