Friday, April 17, 2009

Child Neglect

So sad how the second child gets neglected...even on the blog!  Hahaha!  Joe and I have been taking tons of pictures of Travis, I guess they all just look the same!  Here are some that I took today and played with...I have tons more but I am deciding which ones to put on his announcment so I am waiting to share them :)






9 comments:

  1. Such good pictures! He is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look professional! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! He is just precious :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello- Jenna wanted me to ask you if you could add her. jennalorge@aol.com. I'm telling you, people love to look at your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tawny, thanks for adding me to your viewers. He is beautiful! Looks like Sammy is such a great big sister. Hope everything is going well for you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics Tawny! He's just so adorable. I love that last shot of him sleeping so peacefully.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow those pictures look so professional. What a sweetie he is! The pictures of your daughter on her Easter egg hunt are darling too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely preciouse!!

    You must think I am a horrible friend, I offer dinner and then don't call. Ugh. So super super sorry. How about tomorrow? Friday night? I'll even bake you all brownies...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...