On Saturday, the Towne Center by our house had an Easter Eggstravaganza and so we decided to load the kids up and get mom out of the house, YEAH! We bundled and covered Travis up and got Sammy excited to see the Easter Bunny. When we got there the line was FOREVER long to take a picture with the bunny, so we just walked around. The Towne Center is so beautiful so it is always fun to take pictures of Sammy. Can't wait till it's both of them! Now, I can't take ANY credit for ANY of the pictures, Joe took them all and did an fantastic job, I love them, so I thought I'd share!




Okay, you can probably guess what she is freaking out about here...a ladybug of course, one of the most harmless and FUN bugs the play with, jeeze!
"Come over here Fishies"










Since we had the camera, Joe was excited to take a picture of Sammy and her shopping cart. I guess he took her to the store a couple days before and she was super cute pushing the cart around. He said the only thing you have to careful of is that she runs into the back of you while she follows, but besides that he said she maneuvers the thing like a pro! I guess she takes tips from her mom when we shop together!







So cute Tawny! Looks like you have another pro photographer there! But where are the pictures of Travy?
ReplyDeleteThat shopping cart is too cute, where is it? The pictures of you guys are cute as well :)
ReplyDeleteOk, first I have to say you were having a great hair day in those pictures weren't you?! Lookin good Mama.
ReplyDeleteSecond, Sammy looks so cute pushing that shopping cart. I love it.