On Easter Day, Joe took Sammy to his parent's house for dinner and an egg hunt. I was sad not to be able to go, but I just wasn't feeling like taking a one week old was a smart idea...nor was I 100% after surgery. So Joe took Sammy and did a wonderful job being her paparazzi so that I could see all the fun she had, and boy did she have fun!
My child apparently was the problem child running away during cousin pictures...I was laughing when I saw this picture!













Joe did such a good job and Sammy looked too cute in her Easter outfit. I love her hair do!
ReplyDeletehehe... such a girl... loves chocolate but hates to get dirty, I love it :)
ReplyDeleteJoe did a GREAT job with the photos!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch great pictures. I just love Sammy's dress! Love the chocolate pictures too. :) Sorry you didn't get to go. It was probably kinda nice to get some one on one time with Trav man though. :)
ReplyDelete