Thursday, April 9, 2009

One Week Old

I can't believe one week went so fast!!!  More pictures :) I forget how you take so many pictures in the beginning and somehow even though they all look the same, they still melt your heart (or Mommy's heart that is!). Sammy is still doing really really well with Travis, wants to hold him and take care of him all the time. It's kinda nice in the car because she can tell us what he is doing...he'll hate that soon enough, I'm sure!
We had a doctor appointment today and they said that Travis looks a little jaundice, but nothing that food/milk can't help! Thankfully he is still sleeping after feedings so we can get some sleep (even though it's broken) at night. I also LOVE "family nap time", this is when Sammy goes down for her nap, Travis is either eating or sleeping, and Joe and I get to take a nap or catch up on shows that we are so behind in!
It has been so nice outside so we are trying to entertain Sammy without going places...but she is actually entertaining us with her new "happy face" as she calls it!

She got her very own baby set when we got home, so she wanted to push her baby when Daddy pushed his!




One week

10 comments:

  1. precious pictures! the ones of sammy crack me up. and that last one of travis is so sweet- i love it. how are YOU feeling? how's the 2nd c-section recovery???

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute and so teeny tiny! I miss that so much. Claire is just growing right before my eyes. Sammy looks cute too. Isn't it crazy how she seems so "big" now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both adorable! I love Sammy's face in the top picture. Kayden was jaundice as well, but it passed within a few days. They had me supplement with a little formula to make sure he was getting enough fluids. Is Joe home with you? I wish my hubby were- it gets hard during the day cuz my little guy doesn't like to sleep so I can't get anything done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute pictures? Does Travis look like Sammy when she was this age? My blog list doesn't pick up when you update now??? I wonder if it the "private" thing?

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is just so precious. It's hard to remember Ethan being that teeny tiny! Sammy is so sweet with her little baby stroller, what a great big sister!

    How are you feeling and recovering?

    Amy- yeah, you can't use feedreaders on private blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My son has had his sister for almost a year and he still tells me what she does in the back seat! He hands her toys, and used to hold her bottle for her. If you keep encouraging a good relationship and don't allow the older one ot get too jealous it will continue to be a great relationship. My son loves his sister and is so excited that she can do things and he likes to help her. Sammy has a good start and I love her pushing the stroller!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tawny, that picture of Joe & Sammy each pushing strollers is seriously priceless. Your little man is cute as can be & I'm glad everything is going well. Happy Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey tawny..about the videos---
    i use my old point and shoot that takes video. my nikon doesn't take video either. and i don't know how to transfer from our video camera. it's easy to do w/our old point and shoot though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those cute faces your daughter is making!! Congrats on such a beautiful baby boy, that is so exciting! All the pictures of the two of them on the sofa together are just so precious, I can see that your daughter is already very fond of him! That is the BEST thing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Travis is so cute, Tawny!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...