Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Morning

This was a fun Easter because Sammy understood thing a little bit better!  She woke up and the first thing we heard on the monitor was, "Easter Bunny, are you?"  Then she stood up and looked out the window (they are above her bed) and looked for him.  Finally she came out of her room and Joe and I were waiting with the camera and video camera.  She was adorable, and so excited!  





What was Travis doing?  This...
Then we dyed eggs, which we should have done on Saturday, but it didn't work out, so we did it on Sunday...and what was Travis doing?  Sleeping again!!!






Kissing Travis' bunny feet!
My not even two year old already gives me attitude when I try to take pictures!  Priceless!
Attempted family photo...
Kissing Travis' bunny butt!  Sammy thought it was hilarious!

7 comments:

  1. Great family photo! You look great. I love Sammy's dress. Her hair looks like it is going to be just as curly as her mama's.

    Travis looks so cute and tiny all bundled up. We can't wait to meet him on Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kissing the bunny butt? Hilarious!
    You were so smart to have the cameras on and ready to go, Sammy's face is priceless.


    Hey we don't have your number, can you email it to? It's on my profile page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so funny we bought our girls the same baskets and even the pink grass! I am so girly and love that stuff. Looks like you had a good day too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, what cute pictures Tawny! Sammy has such great expressions!! Travis looks adorable. I see mostly Joe in Sammy, and you in Travis. Am I right?
    Great looking family you have there!
    PS You look mahvelous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing!! I love Sammy's Easter dress, she looks adorable. It looks like Travis is a sound sleeper like Kayden, it's almost all he does!! Are you taking the rest of the year off?

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG - Travis is adorable! He is perfect. And Sammy is a great big sister! Congrats. You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...