It's called "Special Time". She knows that when Travis is sleeping and Daddy is working, Sammy and Mommy get to do special time. I get little to nothing done around the house, but hey, it's about the kids now and I know that it is important to make Sammy feel special now a days!
That's so sweet. Sammy is so into it. I like your sling that Travis is in...it's cute. You look great by the way!
ReplyDeleteShe looks like she is having a great time with her "special time" and you look super!
ReplyDeleteI love my special time with just Hannah nowadays too. Cute pictures. Travis looks so cute sleeping.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea, and even better is that she's totally digging what you are doing. Looks like you're using your sling :)
ReplyDeleteYeah, I have two slings. This one only fits me the other one (that Genn got me :) ) fits Joe...so we each have our "own"!
ReplyDeleteAhhh you're such a good mommy!!
ReplyDeleteThats so cute! Breven loves one on one time too. But don't tell him play doh is an indoor toy because my husband would have a fit!
ReplyDeleteAhhh, so sweet. I wish that I could get special time with Derek, but I always have 1 baby awake. Poor Derek.
ReplyDelete