Sammy turned 2 on May 14, but we have been SO busy it's taken me almost a week to post about it, so NOT like me! She had a wonderful birthday! When she woke up last Thursday, we immediately got her dressed and took her outside to see her new Power Wheels! Joe and I were so excited to put it together and give it to her, if she weren't' asleep when we were done we probably would have given it to her the night before!

When she woke up she KNEW it was her day!!! She ran downstairs and looked for her present that we got her all excited about and then we finally took her outside. She jumped in and knew exactly what to do.


We then took her and her knew Jeep to the park, but after a while she was more interested in playing at the park than her new toy.


Best shoes EVER for kids during the summer months! LOVE THEM!!!
PER-SON-AL-I-TY!!!

Very cute, I love that she was so into her birthday :) It was great seeing you guys yesterday, she is just such a doll! Sorry again that we didn't make it to her party :(
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Sammy! Those are great pictures. She looks so excited to be 2!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet! I love her jeep! Thats funny that our kids share a birthday week!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun gift! I love pazookies! Hey, the first time I had one was with you and Joe!!
ReplyDeleteShe really is MISS PERSONALITY!!! I love how Taylor got a, "IIIIIs that Taylor?" when we got there. So cute!
ReplyDeleteShe is such a doll! I'm going to have to get Riley one of those power wheels, how fun. I'm sure she totally loved her birthday, it's nice that you made it all about her, perfect timing with just having the new baby. Great pictures!
ReplyDelete