My cousin Suzie held Travis for a good 2 hours, he was conked out on her and loving it...mommy loved it too!
My fearless child!
She was CRAZY!
Kathy and Jason with their little boy Jaxson, he is 2 weeks older than Travis.
Cake time!
One of the many things she listed as needing for her party was a birthday hat, but when she saw this crown at the store, she wanted that instead. I didn't mind, so cute and she can use it for dress up, which she LOVES to do nowadays.
Licking every last bit of icing off the decorations!
Eating desert with Grandpa, what they do best together!
Frosting everywhere!
Daddy getting the kids ready to hit the pinata.


Sammy whacking the pinata and some of her cousins and friends waiting patiently to hit next!

CANDY TIME!!!
CANDY TIME!!!
Sammy and Taylor playing peek-a-boo!
She had a blast and can't stop talking about all her friends that came. Thanks Taylor, Lucy, Emma, Jackson, Madison, Jaxson, Charlotte, Olivia, Connor, Luke, Owen, Sarah, Maggie, and Emily, oh goodness, I hope I didn't miss someone! I should ask Sammy, she never forgets any of them or the kids that couldn't make it :)

Great pics of the party! I'm sorry we missed it. I know Hannah would have had fun. If only May wasn't such a crazy month for us... Hopefully we can get together soon!
ReplyDeleteGreat job hosting! Sorry I missed the cake. It seems as though I'm always anticipating the next cry with my newborn. Tim and I had a great time!
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun! It seems that we will never get to our kids parties!
ReplyDeleteSammy's party was so fun...TAylor had a great time and was so exhausted after. That last picture was so cute of the girls playing peek a boo around that pole! Happy Birthday Sammy!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun party! I love how Sammy just new it was her day and I love the crown! Best birthday hat ever!!
ReplyDelete