Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Pretty Toes

I had always told Joe that once Sammy was 2 I was going to take her to get her toes done, and low and behold, she's 2! I had been telling Sammy we were going to go for a couple days before and she was all excited. I asked her what color she wanted and she responded "pink like mommy toes", and then for some reason she started saying "lelllllow". Thankfully when we went in on Sunday to the nail salon, yellow was not on a shelf within her reach, so she went for pink. I tried to offer her a darker pink, but she said, "no, this one", so she got the lighter one!






They then took her to her own chair so they could start her pedicure!


I didn't want her to have her toes in the water or for them to use all the tools on her, I didn't think she needed all that, but I asked them to put lotion on her legs then paint them. She was in awe the whole time!









Then for the pink toes!


So girly! I LOVE it!!!






Why my toes look a little on the orange side, I don't know...


And, here are the "pretty toes"! So cute!

6 comments:

  1. Those are some cute little toesies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable!! I can't wait to do Aubree's toes next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just too cute! I can't wait for that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute, I love it! She is so cute... she looks like she loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. same as Amy, I cannot WAIT for that! I dont know when Lucy will be ok with someone doing that to her..but I cant WAIT! I am so glad you got it all documented!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to do that with Jillian! So cute! And I love your color!!! That's what's on my rtoes right now and it's my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...