S: Mommy, I'm so excited. I can't wait for my party.
M. I know, me neither.
S: I know, me either, too.
Mommy, I don't have a cake.
M: We'll get you a cake don't worry.
S: Mommy, I don't have candles.
M: It's okay, I get you candles. How many do we need?
S: Almost 2
M: No, you'll be 2, so we'll need two candles.
S: I get them.
M: We have to buy them first.
S: But Mommy, I don't have a birthday hat.
M: I'll get you a special birthday hat for your party
S: It will be perfect. I can't wait either.
M: I know it will be fun.
S: I know it will be so fun Mommy. I don't have any friends at my party.
M: You'll have lots of friends at your party. They can't wait to play with you.
S: I can't wait either. It will be fun. I wanna watch Dora Mommy.
I am not joking...this is all her. Don't know where she comes up with it all, but she is definitely a talker. I need to figure out how to post a video of her conversations with me. She has the dramatic hand motions to go with it and all, that I know she definitely got from me :)

That is so funny. I crack up at the things that come out of Hannah's mouth too. They are a kick.
ReplyDeleteWow, I think your daughter is way advanced! She's not even two yet, that is amazing. What a dare devil she is in the pool too, cute pictures!
ReplyDeleteP.S. My daughter has that same swim suit! I love it, so cute!
WOW! She is quite advanced with her verbal skills! Ethan still only says like 4 words, haha. I can't imagine the day I have conversations with him.
ReplyDeleteGennifer talked just like that!
ReplyDeletewow. she is a talker :) that is too cute. you need to my a layout about this!!
ReplyDeleteThats funny the first real conversations are always interesting! Is her birthday this week? Its birthday week for my entire house well except for Brad! Tell her happy birthday!!
ReplyDeleteThat's so cute!
ReplyDelete