Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

We had a great weekend, but very busy!  Yesterday we went out to my aunt and uncle's house to bbq and play in the pool.  It was a perfect day to do both!  It truly amazes me that I have two beautiful kids and am so lucky to be their Mommy, I am so very thankful for that!

It gets harder and harder to take a family photo!

Travis and I watched from the sidelines while Sammy got special time in the pool!
The girl loved her corn yesterday!

The child had no fear yesterday!  It was hilarious to watch her just go for it in the pool!





2 comments:

  1. Happy Moms Day to you! Looks like it was fun. Cute family pictures. For having a newborn, and a two year old, you sure do seem to have some good hair these days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I'm so glad you got out and had so much fun this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...