Monday, February 8, 2010

10 Months




according to Joe, he got "new Chucks, Chuck Taylors that is"...which I proceeded to call "Chuck Norris's! Ha!


Yep, that's TWO months away from 1.
O-N-E???????????
ONLY 2 MONTHS!!!
Seriously, where?

Where has the time gone?

HERE

and...
90th percentile
27 inches
20 pounds
6 teeth
4 moving limbs
2 "pull up arms"
2 laser treatments
1 happy baby later...

He's 10 months!

13 comments:

  1. Time does indeed fly!! He is so handsome. Hard to believe he is almost one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy is right! I remember stalking your blog when you found out it was a boy. Haha. That sounds really creepy. He is such a cute little boy. I wonder if he will have the imagination of Sammy ("Baby Jesus get your shoes on" I mean, really!? How can you top that?)

    I LOVED your pictures of your classroom. I know you are not suppose to judge a book by its cover but I judge teacher's classroom by their room. The lines, the color...oh the learning that must go on in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ten months and too cute! one comes so fast...

    ReplyDelete
  4. One really does come so fast! With each passing day Claire is becoming much more "toddler" than "baby" and it really makes me sad.

    Travis is such a doll. Love his new chucks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i feel your pain - my baby just turned 11 months on saturday - i'm on the one month countdown now!
    hoping to persuade you to post on friday your engagement story for my blog party - just link up on friday to the mclinky thing-a-magig. the details are all on my page if you've forgotten! anxious to read all of these mushy stories!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my.... only 2 months away from one? seriously? Doesn't it seem to go so much faster the second time around???? He's such a cute lil' man :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is so cute. I love his new shoes. I love Converse! Two more months until Travis is one and Taylor is 2! Oh my gosh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's cute! Wow 90th percentile! That sounds like our checkups! I bet he is a fun little guy- he looks like he has a little personality! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness! That means Madison is almost 1! I can't believe it! Time is just flying these days!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The time sure does fly! He is so cute and happy. Love the new shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. too sweet! it does goes extremely fast at times! Cute little man!
    Just Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  12. The first year flies by. But it seems to me the terrible twos went by sooo slow! My what a cutie you have on your hands!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Our babies are so close in age! My daughter Piper will turn 11 months on Feb. 19th.

    Love his new shoes!

    I"m feeling the same way about time...I know the time went by quickly with my first child, but I swear that this time around it seems to be speeding by.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...