Saturday, February 20, 2010

a running single mama



That is my title this weekend. Well actually I could think of a few more hats I have been wearing too.

Someone I know and love went on a bachelor party this weekend. Hmmmmmm.
I however, was lucky enough to run a 5K with my dear friend Amanda! I was going to take the kids but it was TOO cold to push them around.
Lucky me, my mom came over to watch the kids at 6:15!!!




Glad tomorrow is Sunday.
Glad to have Joe home!

8 comments:

  1. Yay! Good for you! How did the run go? Still thinking about the 1/2? Do it Do it Do it! Hahha...just kidding...kinda!

    We should definitely get our kiddos together soon! I am sure they would have a blast together! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your run! That takes guts and endurance. You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so good! Nice catching up with yu yesterday too! I bet Amanda is getting excited for her big day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go!! I miss running. How was your time? Where was it? We ran into Steve and Monica Geisner the other night when out to dinner. She was telling us about the new baby, and the upcoming wedding! So exciting. Erika and Amanda were good friends in grammar school. She was always such a sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job on your run! I'm sorry about having to cancel yesterday. Hope you were able to make other arrangements.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know how you do it! I had a goal to run a 5K, but have not met it yet! Then I decided well I'll push my kids so I can run easier - oh my gosh - it was the hardest workout of my life!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you go girl. Inspirational once again, dang it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You GO GIRL!!!
    I just ran my first 5K and it felt great!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...