Life is overwhelmingly busy right now. In a good way, for the most part.
The part that's not good is the hecticness (is that a word) at school with Read Across America-LOVE this day...but a lot of work organizing! I have an observation coming and doing report cards...I can't wait till March 5th-Friday NIGHT!
So what to say?
Yesterday was UGLY.
We got our taxes done by my wonderful Aunt and Uncle-but being self-employed for the first year was UGLY. I had NO idea :(
My Uncle took care of us though.
Being out late with tired kids was UGLY.
But I'm appreciative that today was BEAUTIFUL!
We went to Mass, then lunch with the Steeles.
Then came home and did some racing-Nascar racing.




In the "pit" Miss S (#1) had some strawberries that we bought from a guy in a parking lot.
I scrubbed them to death, but oh MY they are DELICIOUS and BIG!
While she raced and T cheered-screamed rather-Joe cleaned the garage.
Our garage gets SO messy...that's where I throw everything in when organizing the house.
I don't want to throw somethings away, but I don't want to see them.
Nothing much to say.
So I guess that's it.
Nothing much to say!

You had lots to say! I love the Nascar track! I spotted T back there in the packnplay. Hope things settle down for you soon. Busy is good, but it is hectic!!
ReplyDeleteHugs
do you remember that episode of friends where they discover that uptight, over organized, super clean monica has a closet that is a total disaster? everything was shoved in there, and when they opened it everything came tumbling out! yeah, that's me. and you, it sounds like, too. organized people have to have a "monica's closet", right? a holding cell, so to speak.
ReplyDeletemy monica's closet is in the downstairs bathtub. no joke. the shower is never used in there, and i hide stuff behind the shower curtain. it's great!
That track is adorable! I remember when my kids used to do chalk cities in our frontyard. Too cute!
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about taxes. I'm going to start getting our stuff prepared for our accountant this week. Not looking forward to it.
Love the idea to draw a track with the chalk! Cute.
ReplyDeleteLife is busy huh?
I just told Jake life just seems to be going SO FAST. I guess we better keep up!
I'll call you soon, I'm going to be having a bow making party one night. You interested?
Life is crazy right now. I know how your feel at work, I remember those days when all I hoped for was to make it through Friday night. You'll do awesome on your observation, I'm sure. And your Nascar creating skills are pretty good.
ReplyDeletePS My garage is like the black hole right now. YIKES.
Sorry so hectic, its almost over.=(
ReplyDeleteI am totally lovin' the nascar track! That is so cute!! Taxes... I am dreading going to get them done... do I have to?? I just need to get it done! :)
ReplyDelete~Jennifer
http://www.studiojru.com
Oh don't even get me started on taxes. My Dad is an accountant/tax prep, and he always does our taxes. We had to do our taxes as self-employed this year too. It is not fun, and like you said, ugly. Yuck.
ReplyDeleteCute pics of your Nascar racing! What a great idea, again!
We have been there done that with the self employed tax thing... UGLY is right! In Canada they actually had this tax break thing for the first year of self employment...where we could dump it all into Retirement funds or pay the government... ugh... yeah! retirement thank you!
ReplyDeleteI totally MISS making chalk roads for little bikes!!! sigh..... so so fun... so so sad its gone!!! LOL!
See you around this week!! =)
Just Jenn
sometimes no news is good news!
ReplyDeleteCute race track! Matt LOVES Nascar... that's what he watches on Sundays :)
ReplyDeleteI don't have much to say today either :)
Oh, and BOO on having to pay taxes.... that stinks :(