Thursday, February 18, 2010

SO EXCITED!!!

I won, I won, I WON!!!

I am SO excited, I just have to share! LOOK!

I talked about the Vintage Pearl a while back, and how much I LOVE my necklace with my sweet kiddos names on it.

Well....I won a $50 gift card to the Vintage Pearl!

I can't WAIT to go shopping!

Thanks Erin!!!

Soooo, what should I get? There are SO many cute things to choose from, can you help me? :)

A: Layered Mother of Pearl

B: Circle of Love Bracelet

C: Layered Circle of Love Necklace
But I would do this and layer the circles:

D: Circle Chain Bracelet

10 comments:

  1. Yay! if anyone DESERVES it it's YOU!

    Good luck picking out something! So many great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHHH - AHHHHHH - sooo sooo cute ;)
    I would do one of the necklaces!
    Good luck picking :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that last one! choose the last one!

    lucky dog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky lucky lucky!! ;) have fun ordering!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun! You're kinda making me want to buy something... that stuff is just so cute!~

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool is that! I'm torn between voting for the last one and the layered circle of love necklace. Both are so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats!
    they are all beautiful.. i think i like the top necklace and the first bracelet best... but have fun deciding!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...