One for the kitchen... One for Miss S... One for my Handyman... No excuses on when I give a "reminder"! We see it EVERY TIME we leave out the garage door. And a simple reminder in the washroom...
very cute!!! i am getting overwhelmed at all of the stuff in my house ...but maybe when i calm down again i will make one! hehe. what did you use to write on the boards? hmm can you think of a creative way to use one of those in the classroom? that would be a good idea that i could try! im just not creative!
those turned out so cute!! love the potty one. :)
ReplyDeleteVery cute!
ReplyDeletevery cute!!! i am getting overwhelmed at all of the stuff in my house ...but maybe when i calm down again i will make one! hehe. what did you use to write on the boards? hmm can you think of a creative way to use one of those in the classroom? that would be a good idea that i could try! im just not creative!
ReplyDeleteCute....
ReplyDeleteThose are DARLING!
ReplyDeleteThose are cute! I saw that tutorial, and I think I was more enamored with the outdoor bbq area that her chalkboard was on! :)
ReplyDeleteSO cute... I just might have to copy you :)
ReplyDeleteThose boards are so cute! I am afraid to write on the one you gave me. I will try it now though since I see you wrote on yours :)
ReplyDeleteAdorable! I'm not that crafty but you did a fabulous job! I don't know how you have the time for everything you do. You amaze me :)
ReplyDelete