I shouldn't really say that.
I'm not really, and am grateful to have a fantastic Hubby.
But...when Joe is working, I'm a single momma.
I have two choices.
1. Stay at home.
2. Suck it up, get the kids ready, and get out & do something.
I normally go for choice 2.
So that being said, I end up creating a lot of work for myself and am exhausted when I get home, but I LOVE it!
We're splash park junkies.
This time with Stroller Strides buddies.









Beach with one of my best girl friends.








Disneyland with my teacher friends and their kids.







I'm not really, and am grateful to have a fantastic Hubby.
But...when Joe is working, I'm a single momma.
I have two choices.
1. Stay at home.
2. Suck it up, get the kids ready, and get out & do something.
I normally go for choice 2.
So that being said, I end up creating a lot of work for myself and am exhausted when I get home, but I LOVE it!
We're splash park junkies.
This time with Stroller Strides buddies.









Beach with one of my best girl friends.








Disneyland with my teacher friends and their kids.







*****************************************************************************
Side note- Wanna win a cool giveaway with me?

How can you resist such a great piece of jewelry, especially when it is so darn cute?!

That one screams me, right?! Or any mom for that matter.
Head over to Blessed Little Nest and find out what to do!

It sure is a lot of work to get ready, load bags, get out and then unload once you're home, but I agree it is better to be on the go doing fun things. In the meantime, you're creating such great memories :o)
ReplyDeleteHaha I know what you mean about the single mama thing! It seems like it's getting easier and easier with Bai but how so you do it with two? Guess I'll find out soon enough!
ReplyDeleteMy friend and I are going to the beach tomorrow and I'm sooooo nervous! Such a big place, lots of people and and a huge OCEAN!
I'm packing so much stuff and if you look at the food I packed you'd swear I plan on us eating the entire day!
I LOVE that splash park! Well, except that it's so busy. Bai has a blast there. We're splash park junkies too! No yard to hang in so we're up and outta the apartment every day! Someone told me about a cool splash park in Eastvale/ Do you know where it is?
such cuteness! i opt for #2, too! i hope you win that gorgeous necklace.
ReplyDeleteYup - I do the "single momma" thing a lot too - my hubby works WAYYYYYY too much in the summer... booo hooo!
ReplyDeleteI have got to get these two to a splash park this summer. We haven't been and I have forgotten the bonuses like: they are totally entertained for hours, they can't drown = less panicky Mom, and super great PHOTO OPS!!
I did kinda chuckle after reading this post.... since I've been a single mama for weeks at a time lately :) It does make you appreciate the times your hubby is home... that's for sure :)
ReplyDeleteI'm with you.... I like getting out and having fun... makes the time pass much more quickly!
I know I have been MIA for a while... you took a break ... and then I disappeared! how rude! =)
ReplyDeleteI love loved splash parks with my babies! now they are bigger and we live where there is only one splash thing and it isn't exactly a kiddie park! ha ha! anyway... my kids decided they didn't like water after the age of 4 & 6... *sigh* ... but when they were little we were always at those things! =)
You guys have been busy! Isn't it crazy how busy we get when we don't have to work?? I love it though! I do get out and about everyday...but I feel like Taylor is so much easier now.
ReplyDeleteYou're so fun! I wanna b your kid, lol!
ReplyDelete