Saturday, July 10, 2010

Endless-Picture-Full Post :)

Really, the mega post! I don't know how it is possible that it's summer and I am not working (well not working in a classroom) yet have NO time to blog? Is that nuts?

Well, it's the truth, blog=total neglection.

Really what it is, is that we are SO darn busy! I know, I'm crazy.
My dear sweet friends (you know who you are) asked how I possibly do it.
I don't know, but I do and I love it. Seriously we have something going on almost EVERYDAY.
I love being home with the kids and I love that they haven't had hardly any time to sit in front of the TV because we are either getting ready for a vacation or we're at a play date with friends.

I wish all year could be summertime!

So this is a recap of all recaps! From before Father's Day till this week...LONG TIME PEOPLE!

Joe's big surprise
I booked a couples massage rendezvous package and shipped the kids off to Grandma and Grandpas.

Well I didn't really "ship them", they were MORE than happy to go! After the massage we went to dinner and drinks with my faves.




Father's Day
We went to a Home Depot play date with Stroller Strides and the kids built Daddy something.
T is SO his Dad's kid!
Very serious work.



Father's Day

VERY low key!
Went to breakfast with Joe's fam in the morning and then stopped at the local Hobby Shop that was having an RC car race.
The kids(NO DAD) were mesmerized!




Slumber Parties are a MUST :)
She loves her BFF Lexi.


Playdate lunch with my credential girls.
So CRAZY how our lives have changed and how we have all kept in touch.
We've multiplied.
Jessica spoiled us with a delicious spread of food/snacks while the kids played.







Playdate with girlfriends.
We've gone to the Splash Park a few times this summer...this time with some of my fave mommy friends...and their kids too of course!








RIVER RIVER RIVER!
We went the last week of June with my family.
My Mom and Dad left earlier than the rest of us, so they offered to take the kids home with them...that meant just Joe and I on the river.
So fun since two of our good friends were down there too! Adult river=FUN!!!





4th of July
BY FAR one of my FAVORITE holidays!
Maybe it is the 5th grade-dorky-teacher in me?
Miss S had a parade and picnic at school.
Then two days later-MORE RIVER!!!
























Your question answered: YES that WAS my husband in the bright orange shorts and green top. It has become a tradition that he has ONE crazy River day with his very own created get-up. Don't believe me? Click here from last year!

...and the BEST news of all...
after 4 interviews and offers...I'm going to be teaching 5th grade at a school that I'm absolutely STOKED about!
I was praying to know that I'd be happy and in a good place and I'm very confident I'm going to have a good year!
I have already had a play date with my new colleagues! Can't wait for more!!!

What's more is that since I'm still going to be teaching 5th I get to participate in a Pythagoras Project that I applied for ( but had to be either a 5th or 6th grade teacher).
Exciting because I am now going to sell my camera and use my extra pay for a new one!
Yeah baby!!!


Okay, I might be on a bloggy rollllll, more to come tonight :)

10 comments:

  1. wow! Looks like you guys have been having a blast. I haven't posted in about two weeks. Maybe I will get back on board sometime next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so glad to hear you guys have been having such a great summer. and congrats on your new job! that truly is wonderful news!!

    your pictures are great but i think my fave is the girls in the their polka dot swim suits and cheeks hanging out the back. too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too much to comment on, so I will just say...great pics!!! LOVED Joe's get up!!! The kids are getting so big!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeay for summer, huh?! Work hard, play harder!! You guys deserve it! I love all your pics & have no idea how you even narrowed it down to those. They're all adorable!

    I'm sure Joe's brothers will be happy to know that he still dresses up too:) God I miss those days, lol!

    You guys are the cutest little family ever! I miss u guys. We'll have to get together sometime soon...I miss your energy:)

    Enjoy the rest of your summer! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you're having a good summer! I love that I've been able to see you so often! That picture of Sammy in her preschool parade is priceless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whew, that was a catch up post!

    Seriously, you amaze me... I really don't know how you do it! I want you to be my personal trainer and help me look as good as you :)

    I'm so glad you're enjoying your summer... you are gorgeous, your family is gorgeous, and it looks like you guys are having a blast!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you all are having a lovely summer! Such fun times :D
    And congrats on the new gig - yahooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are such a busy gal, you are not wasting a second of your summer. I know we need to seriously plan some dates, gotta book you while we can. I can't believe how big T and Miss S are getting! I still picture them from last summer.
    We will call you soon!
    Happy to hear that life is good and you are happy!!
    PS...I was Casey Salinas' long term sub while she was out on maternity leave for Luke....she is very sweet, Kennedy will be a nice fit for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love coming to see your photos...they always make me smile:) I am on vacation, but wanted to pop over! You guys look great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well you have had an eventful summer! I love all of the pictures. It is so much fun to be off spending this special time with our little ones, another perk of being a teacher :o) Although I'm NOT looking forward to going back to work quite yet, it'll be fun seeing you every day!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...