Thursday, July 15, 2010

So Lucky

For many obvious reasons, I'm lucky. Or at least I see it that way :)

A while ago I talked about the amazing pictures that Jessica took for me and I'm SO bad that I NEVER posted them.
Don't be mistaken, I LOVE THEM!!! So even though it's been about a month, here they all are!

Now be prepared, apparently we kissed often, I didn't realize it till looking at all the pictures together-what can I say!



















Yeah, that's my girl!































Where she gets some of her quirkiness-ha!

LOVE this shot! She nailed EXACTLY what was in my head!!!



T has NO fear, Miss S on the other hand only watched from behind.

Another shot that I told Jess I wanted to get and she got it PERFECT!
Crazy Mommy and Daddy!


Check out her blog-she's amazing and taking more pics for me next week!!! I can't wait :)

16 comments:

  1. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE every single photo! They turned out beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, thanks for the bloggy love :) I had a blast taking pictures of you and your gorgeous family, and I'm really looking forward to next week... I was just talking about it tonight... so fun :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are all amazing! our family is having our first photo session this fall and i can hardly wait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of these shots!!!
    Just amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful family! These are great shots. So cute & creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! oh my oh, my! those are to die for! how wonderful! your eyelashes are beautiful, do you know that? and your shoes! and your babies! and all the kissing! what a precious family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How did you decide which pictures to fame? They are all AMAZING!! They are super fun and perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those pictures are all really cute! Jessica did a great job. I like the one of you all walking across the street. I feel like we need to do family pics again soon because they kids change so darn fast.

    Your other post was a long mega post. Sounds like you got all caught up though. Glad you're having so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous. stunning. fantastic. beautiful.

    the butt grab shot = awesome.

    your outfit = so hot and trendy. can i have it?

    the family crossing the street shot = superb.

    wow. this is one amazing photographer!

    oh, and i, of course, would love to have you be apart of misc monday. it'd be an honor. : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't pick a favorite because you guys are freakin beautiful in every last shot. A.Mazing. And seriously, I want those heals. And your dress. And your eyelashes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Um, more like heels, not heals. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. These pictures turned out amazing. it doesn't hurt that you have such a beautiful family!! You got some really great shots and I love the creativity. And you're doing more next week?? So fun! Where were these taken?? We've never done family photos, but this sure inspires me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You and your family are absolutely beautiful!!! And I totally want those yellow heels!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. the pictures just kept getting better and better~!~ You all are SO adorable! I love love the one of you all on the road!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those pictures are so cute! Cute family!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...