Monday, July 19, 2010

Monday Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

My bloggy friend Carissa has a great weekly meme that I always say, "I'm going to do that next week", and I never do. Well here goes doing it every week!

1. Monday Monday
Why are there so many "Monday" songs? My favorite song is the Days of the Week that Miss S tries to sing. She can get the tune right EVERY TIME, however, the days and their order-it's a grab bag! I normally HATE Mondays. Right now I don't. Thank you Summertime.

2. Baby Fix
I was lucky enough to get a baby fix and can keep going back for more, due to the fact that a dear friend of mine just had the most precious baby boy! Carson is so new, so adorable, and smells SO baby! Not like a toddler.



3. VEGAS BABY
Heading to vegas and a pool, and staying out late, and sleeping in, and RE-LAX-ING!!! The kiddos are going on vacation to Grandma and Grandpa's while we go with the Steeles to VEGAS! Joe likes Blackjack, I like to shop. So he wins, I shop. We already have a deal on what I going to buy when he wins. Crossing my fingers, hahaha!

4. Puree Up
I bought a FANTASTIC cookbook from Kohls for $5, how could I not buy it, and am intrigued by many of the recipes. She says that we can trick our kids into eating things they might not normally eat. So I've been on a puree madhouse, being that is one of ingredients you can add to even brownies! I'm not sure how much longer they have it there, but I totally recommend buying it up.

Happy Monday :)

8 comments:

  1. Is the book called Deceptively Delicious by Jessica Seinfeld? I borrowed it from a friend. It fooled my oldest but not my youngest. He must have the pallet like no other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great random Monday post. Beautiful baby fix pictures. Have fun in Vegas. What are you gonna buy?? I guess I'm lucky with my kids, they both pretty much eat whatever I put in front of them. I was at Kohl's today, had to buy a new blender because I dropped mine this morning and the glass shattered everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for joining in!!! i love your randoms! carson is so handsome!!! its great when friends have babies... you can enjoy all the cuteness while still sleeping through the night! hope he wins the jackpot for your sake! : ) i need to puree for myself... i'm much too picky. have a great week pretty gal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could bottle up new baby smell....it might be the best thing ever!!! Love the photos! And I'm totaly jealous that you get to go to Vegas...I want to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my... those baby pictures are so stinkin awesome. I mean seriously, if I ever bust out another one, I'll hit you up for some pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh baby baby... I have not held a baby in WAY too long! *sigh* =) Is the cookbook the Deceptively Delicious?? =) I love mine... but PW has put that one on the back shelf... I need to pull it back out! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you have a totally wonderful time in Vegas. Sometimes it is just the best treat of all to get away for a while. Have loads of fun.
    Staci

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such pretty baby pictures! I am annoyed that I saw this book at Kohl's because I paid full price for it at Borders a couple months ago. Oh well, she does have some great ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...