Today is Joe's 28th birthday!
We just got back from Big Bear and are unpacking...so I have TONS of pictures to go through and edit, but I just wanted to say how wonderful my husband is and what better day than on his birthday!!! I was just looking at what I posted last year on his birthday and I can't believe how much Sammy has changed in just one year...click here!
Here are a few pictures of our little celebration last night.
I made a funfetti cake, one of Joe's favorites and he was teaching Sammy how to sneak "tasters"!
The little booster seat was normally on one of the chairs, but when the kids weren't eating, we would throw it on the floor...well Sammy couldn't' wait for cake or her booster to be put on a chair so she just plopped down in it on the floor! Daddy joined her and the finished cake fast, so Sammy proceed to ask for "MER" (more)

Kinda funny and you can't realy tell but the sweat pants I have on in the 27th birthday are the same ones I have on in the 28th
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Joe!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Joe!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Joe! Hope it was a fun one!!
ReplyDeleteTawny, where did you get that booster seat that Sammy has? It looks great and I need to get one for Hannah.