Monday, March 1, 2010

tiny dancer

When Sammy was 22 months I lied. I lied and "snuck" her into ballet.
At the studio she started at they were supposed to by 2.
Maybe I'm just bias, but I thought she was ready.

Well, she did fine. Great really.

But then T came. So ballet stopped.
It was okay because she had a recital and then got a good break.
I needed to adjust to having a new baby and a 2 year old. Oh did I need to adjust!

So in November I started her again.
This time, no lying. However the age limit is 3 at the new studio.
I again thought, oh she'll do fine.

Well she's doing fine. But she has some BAD days. Days where I'm embarrassed and think, why am I PAYING this money?!

But she's 2 1/2. She is doing great.















Side note:

JAKE!
I know you don't read my blog. But you should know that you are NUTS! Really you think it's going to last with V? Her name is associated with mini sausages. Really V?
You let go a good girl.
Good luck with it all.
See you soon in the tabloids reading, "J and V broke it off".
Surprised?
Whatever.

P.S. Glad your series is over, I'm looking forward to the the wedding next week.

18 comments:

  1. oh my gosh that is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I think as a mom I would be in tears just because she is so precious in her little tutu doing little ballet moves!I can't wait, I can't wait! I don't know Sammy and I love her! She's so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOTALLY AGREED, so disappointed in Jake. Yuck.

    That said, who cares if you lied??? Miss S seems very mature enough to be dancing with those dang 3 year olds. The pictures, are priceless. You are good with that camera. Where are you taking her for ballet?? I'm totally a sports freak but have been dying to get my Riley in some ballet. There is just something about little girls in tutu's. They just seem to go together. They look like little angels don't they? Cute post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. I used to be in ballet for about 20 years. I LIVED all things ballet. Little 2 year old in ballet.... dreamy. I have tried wtih my 2 girls to get them in ballet. Not going to happen. Pass the kleenex, please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, those precious moves at the tender age of 2. Those pictures are priceless.

    My girls went into dance a little too early then we had to take a break. They're both back in but gotta tell you that my youngest (almost 8) doesn't care for ballet.

    To each his own!

    As for Jake and V - they look really happy but we'll see what happens. I'm happy to hear that Allie is the next Bachelorette. And, Jason and Molly's wedding should be spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pics of your little Miss S!

    And as far as Jake and V go...
    I don't know, they do seem happy.
    And I get what he said with Tenley about something just not being natural. You can't force it.
    That's why I hate that show sometimes, it does feel a bit forced.
    We'll see if they last.

    I am anxious for the wedding next week!

    Hope life is a little less overwhelming this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the pictures alone of that darling ballerina are worth the money you cough up! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your pics of Sammy in her tutu!!
    About Jake....PUHLEEEEZE!!!! Viagra.....he pickes Viagra!!!!
    (yes I know it is really Vienna, but I call her Viagra)
    Poor Tenley. She will find her prince...and Jake is clearly no prince!!!
    I am done with Bachelor. Can't wait for Dancing With The Stars!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are adorable. I tried to put my then 3 1/2 year old in ballet for the 1st time this past fall and she quit on me a month later. I was much more sad than her about it, We'll try again next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey girl....send me your email address!!!
    Ps--love your blog and thanks for dropping by mine and wishin' my girl a Happy Birthday! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the ballet pics, I can't wait for my lil' one to start dance. Did you make her tutu? It is too cute! But really she is always too cute!! :0

    ReplyDelete
  11. My little girl did that 6-7 years ago!! sniff... sob... sob! SO cute! I love the tap shoes coming out from under the skirt! ;)
    I love Dr. Seuss - my kids are nearly done with him - until they become grown ups! lol!
    Just Jenn~

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha - too funny! Great shots! Next week we are going to sign Ryan up for tee ball and ....OH MAN ... I don't know how it's going to work out. haha -KIDS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hehe, totally had to laugh at your ending. I agree!

    By the way, Sammy is just too stinkin' cute in her dance gear. I love how into it she looks. I can't wait for fun girly stuff like that with Alayna :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. darling. darling. darling.
    she is so cute !!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Vienna... Yucko! But they "seem" like they are in love... best of luck.... whatever! uggg :-)

    Nice to meet you!

    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  16. My daughter danced from 3 till 18! There is nothing sweeter than a little girl in a tutu!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...