I can't believe that I am 7 months pregnant and only have about 8-9 weeks to go! Yeah!!! I feel fantastic and am doing great...I really can't complain, I guess I am one of those crazy women who loves being pregnant. Most people that I talk to hate it and I really enjoy every minute. Don't get me wrong, I spend many days after work telling Joe that my back hurts, or that my feet are sore, but really that happens even when I'm NOT pregnant!
...and starts of the kids room...
Pink walls are gone and are now tan. It looks fine, just plain so I am excited to start embellishing!!!

Really? You love being pregnant? Really? Those women who say they feel great and will really miss their belly truly do exist and you are one of them? I thought that was all an urban pregnancy myth. ha ha ha
ReplyDeleteYou look great. Super cute shirt.
I agree with Genny... I can't believe you love being pregnant! My pregnancies weren't bad at all, but I still hated every minute of it! You look great though! I can't believe how fast your pregnancy is going!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see the room! Oh, and I can't wait for Joe to come over and work his magic on our nursery!
ReplyDeleteYour belly is so cute. And I envy you, I wish I has a great pregnancy.
ReplyDeleteYou look awesome! How are you feeling?
ReplyDelete