Monday, January 5, 2009

I'm in LOVE!

I'm in love, I'm in love...with a flash, Joe too, but more my new flash!  I'm so excited!  For my belated Bday gift and our Xmas gift to each other we got a Nikon SB-600 Flash for our camera!  I have such issues taking indoor pictures that don't have that dumb shadow or white faced exposure...so we bought a new flash attachment for our camera and I LOVE IT!!!  I know, I know I could have probably just messed with the setting of the exposure to get the right color, but sometimes you just need it to be ready for you, especially with kids!  I will share some pictures soon!




4 comments:

  1. FUN! I can't wait to see pictures to see the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just noticed on your baby ticker that you have less than 100 days till Travis is here.... yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see what you do with it. Post pictures soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...