Sunday, January 11, 2009

Laguna Beach

Yesterday we decided to head down to the beach. Joe had some work to do in the morning, so after Sammy napped we went down to Newport with the intentions of riding our bikes (oh how we miss that) and having some lunch, but when we got down there plans changed. I was so darn windy, we just didn't see how riding bikes would be much fun, so we went down PCH to Laguna. The weather was BEAUTIFUL. Sammy and I went down in long sleeves and pants and we ended up getting a little toasty, but once we went down to the beach and got our feet wet I was glad I thought warm!
I am so proud of Joe, he took some awesome pictures!
We shared some ice cream before heading down to the water, yummy!


Then Sammy played at the park a bit, but it was super crowded. Look at the how windy it is...her hair, even though she has little, was blowing like crazy!


Beautiful day!



I need to get Sammy some flip flops!





And that chunk of sand ended up in her diaper!




6 comments:

  1. Great pics! Looks like you guys had fun! Your belly is looking so cute, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Tawny. I want YOUR camera!!
    GREAT shots. Love the darker one with your profile...so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pictures! Those are so great! Looks like it was beautiful there :) How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you got great shots!! You guys are so good at that :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ditto everyone on the GREAT shots!! im so sad yet GLAD that we didnt get together. Read my blog :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are some super great pics! The one where you can see Sammy and Joe's reflection in the water is so neat.

    I was just telling Jake this morning how much I miss Laguna Beach! We used to drive down there often and get an ice cream and just walk around. Now I really want to go! Looks like a beautiful day too, minus the wind.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...