For New Years we went up to Big Bear with the Steeles. We went up on New Years Eve and came home today, on Joe's Birthday. We had such a blast...the weather was BEAUTIFUL and there was TONS of snow for our girls to play in (Charlotte is about 3 months younger than Sammy). Like I said, I have tons of pictures and so I played with a few of the "no" (snow according to Sammy) pictures to make a collage...just a sneak peak, more to come!

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and have a fantastic New Year...I know we have one big change coming our way end of March!!!

Good job on the collage.... your Photoshop skills are coming right along! I'm proud of you :)
ReplyDeleteI love your new header pictures. Big Bear looked like a lot of fun! Very cute pictures of Sammy!
ReplyDeleteI'm really hoping to see you guys tonight, but we were up with Derek all night! He has a deep deep cough and won't stop crying and complaining about it... I'm hoping today gpes better. But if he's still bad, I don't think we'll bring him around all the other kids.
Cute pictures! Only 3 more months of work left???!!!
ReplyDeleteCute pics in the snow. Looks like Sammy loved it. Super cute header pics too. Did you guys take those at Fairmont Park in Riverside? That is where Anna took our family pics when Hannah turned one.
ReplyDeleteI love her jacket! What a doll she is.
ReplyDeleteI love all of your new things! The header, the pictures, and the collage. Sammy looks adorable in that white coat. Thanks for having us over last night. It was a lot of fun.
ReplyDelete