I know that some of you have ordered your wooden letters for you baby's name...but I don't remember who has and hasn't. I bought Sammy's at Michaels, but they are very plain and kinda boring. I was hoping that any of you who know a good place to buy them could let me know where you got yours. I don't want them to already be painted, we are going to do that ourselves...appreciate the help :)
we bought white letters at babies r us and then painted them!
ReplyDeleteYup, Babies R Us has them, like Sarah said. And JoAnns has different fonts than Michaels too. I think.
ReplyDeleteNever ordered online...but here are some links:
(Look closely at the 2nd one..the ebay listing, there are lots of fonts in the actual listing and not just the one shown in the pic)
http://www.craftcuts.com/?s_kwcid=wooden%20letters|2838416214&gclid=COyFqI3Aq5gCFShRagodbD3oYw
http://cgi.ebay.com/UNFINISHED-&-UNPAINTED---PLAIN-WOOD-WOODEN-LETTERS-!_W0QQitemZ320331112794QQcmdZViewItemQQimsxZ20090110?IMSfp=TL090110115008r30151
Anthropologie,,, lol dont ask how I know that but we went there in victoria gardends and I saw some. they might be painted though I dont remember.
ReplyDeleteI got Claire's letters at babies r us too and they were such a pain in my you know what! I said next time I will just write my kids name on the wall with a sharpie!
ReplyDeleteha ha ha. You are creative though so I'm sure you will come up with something great. I love sammy's letters that you have.