"I'm watching the news-is"
"Can we play kickballzit?"
"Dad, you're being anoring (annoying)"
"Mom, you're not doing such a great job"
(Okay, I think my daughter is very critical?!)
"I want to be on American Igol"
"I don't preciate your attitude!"
"You're a really strong Mommy"
(While playing with lids to T's bottles) "Don't touch these, they are REALLY spensive!"
"Don't ask me one more question, that's rude"
"When I'm big, I'm going to buy a vacuum faster than yours"
"I have turly hair and you have turly hair like me. But only today"
(This one is for you Amy) "When it's my birthday, I want Jimmy to buy me a dog like Taylor's"
"When you paint my nails next time, I want jew-lows (jewels) on them"
She is surely MY daughter!

"Can we play kickballzit?"
"Dad, you're being anoring (annoying)"
"Mom, you're not doing such a great job"
(Okay, I think my daughter is very critical?!)
"I want to be on American Igol"
"I don't preciate your attitude!"
"You're a really strong Mommy"
(While playing with lids to T's bottles) "Don't touch these, they are REALLY spensive!"
"Don't ask me one more question, that's rude"
"When I'm big, I'm going to buy a vacuum faster than yours"
"I have turly hair and you have turly hair like me. But only today"
(This one is for you Amy) "When it's my birthday, I want Jimmy to buy me a dog like Taylor's"
"When you paint my nails next time, I want jew-lows (jewels) on them"
She is surely MY daughter!


DIVA girl!~ I was over at your other blog looking at the pics, I could not comment on of them, may be on my end.
ReplyDeletelove and miss her! She is adorable
ReplyDeleteLOVE that pose!!! So cute. She is personality plus!!
ReplyDeleteso funny! i love the 'tude she's throwing in that photo. hilarious!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh... SO funny! love those little babes!
ReplyDeleteHaha too funny!!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you are documenting all of these quotes! ( i think i may have to do the same soon )they are GREAT!
ReplyDeleteThat picture is priceless! What a sassy little thing. ;)
ReplyDeleteYou'll be glad you wrote these down.
Loved "I don't preciate your attitude" Hilarious!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE THE WAY HER LITTLE MIND JUST ABSORBS ALL THE PERSONALITY OF HER MOM AND DAD AND JUST MAKES IT HER OWN :) THESE QUOTES ARE THINGS I TOTALLY IMAGINE YOU AND JOE SAYING LOL
ReplyDeleteWhat a great photo!! I love the stuff that comes out of little ones mouths. How can you not laugh at their cuteness!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh...she is really hilarious! That pictures is perfect. Jimmy said she was SO sad about leaving Gage :( She has truly got an adorable personality!!
ReplyDeleteYou have an award waiting. Please visit my blog to receive your award.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.sixcherriesontop.com/2010/04/its-award-time-again.html
She sure does have a cute personality! Love that picture of her too. It cracks me up. Kids say the funniest things. Good thing we have our blogs to jot them all down!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the call last night, that was sweet. Sorry I haven't called you back yet... I will!!
Oh that made me laugh. Such personality! :) Love the picture you posted with it... oh so cute. These are the things you'll look back at one day and giggle about together :)
ReplyDeleteThat picture CRACKS ME UP! What a personality!
ReplyDeleteLove little Miss Sassy!
ReplyDeleteThat was so funny... And that picture is the cutest attitude I have seen.. What a doll.. I've got a 16 year old version of the same thing.. haha
ReplyDeleteStaci
i'm lovin' this!!! too darn stinkin' cute. so glad you wrote all these down. they must be remembered!
ReplyDeleteShe is too cute! I like to hear her talk and tell stories with so much expression and personality. Such a happy girl:) Hopefully she does get a dog like Taylor's for her birthday...everyone loves Gage!
ReplyDeletehahaha - I was laughing out loud reading these. Too funny
ReplyDeleteoh my... that face and that pose. what a cutie and her quotes.... hilarious. So glad you are writing those down. I wish I did.
ReplyDeleteThey really do say the cutest things don't they!
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable!
Loving that photo...you can see ALL that she is about there!:)
Enjoy the day!
just stopping by to see how you are! your header is adorable while you are changing things up in the meantime!!! i'm super stoked to see what you're up to! : )
ReplyDelete