very cute! they look like they get along so well ! i hope his treatment went well. i know how hard it must be to do over and over again. but he's looking great!
Love the pics - just ADORABLE! Also, I can't wait to see what you come up with. I have been toying with the idea of renaming my blog too.... I don't like the title anymore..... grrrrr! Help me brainstorm :D
isn't it wonderful how the joy of kids bring such joy to our lives. these pictures make me smile :O)
ReplyDeleteAdorable pictures. Good luck with the tough guy tomorrow. What a little trooper!
ReplyDeletevery cute! they look like they get along so well ! i hope his treatment went well. i know how hard it must be to do over and over again. but he's looking great!
ReplyDeletethese are adorable picture, hope everything goes well with ya'll today!
ReplyDeleteGood luck tough guy! I hope all goes well...
ReplyDeleteLove the pics - just ADORABLE!
Also, I can't wait to see what you come up with. I have been toying with the idea of renaming my blog too.... I don't like the title anymore..... grrrrr! Help me brainstorm :D
such happy little faces!
ReplyDeletepraying for you and T. he really is a tough guy!!
Cute! I hope his treatment went well today. He really is one tough little guy. And his mama has to be pretty tough too. ;)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the happy little faces!! They are both way too cute!! Hope all went well today!!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are so cute. You can see they are having so much fun! Don't you wish life was this simple?? Hope his treatment went well:)
ReplyDeleteToooooo cute!
ReplyDeleteHa I love these shots...I have pictures of my boys with underwear and bras on their heads.....so cute your kids are!
ReplyDelete