Sunday, March 7, 2010

11 Months

Almost done with the monthly bear pictures.
Bitter sweet.




My big boy, yet he seems sooo much more of a baby that she did.
I remember missing Sammy seeming like a baby, and T seems just the opposite!
He has sooo many differences, all of which I love!

17 comments:

  1. so cute.
    i am so happy you won too :O)
    please send me your info to kmurphyfamily@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost his first birthday, wow! He keeps getting more and more handsome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is such a cutie-pie! i felt like 11 mos was the last month of babyness. but, i've decided i'm always allowed to call them my babies, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is such a handsome boy! They do grow so fast. In no time at all, you will be "blogging" about their high school graduations. Enjoy every minute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you have a montage of each month in the same posed spot, what a change over the months and fun to see. He's so cute, aren't little boys a charm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh so cute! Brings me back to days I miss,yet glad I am out of certain stages...it is all conflicting feelings, because they are only babies, toddlers once, I enjoyed them very much....well til they had temper tantrums and i wanted to pull my hair out....but with bigger kids you have bigger issues, so enjoy it all, before we know it we have an empty nest and are sad!!~

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet seeing them snuggled on the couch together!! Happy 11 Months to your beautiful boy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow he is getting so big! Cute pics of them both!

    How was Beauty & The Beast?

    ReplyDelete
  9. They do grow so fast. Way too fast. He is such a cutie pie! If it makes you feel any better, there are no rules, just keep taking pictures of him by his bear. Make him do it every year until he is 18. That would be funny!

    I look back on Riley when I had Madison and at that time she seemed like such a big girl. When I see pictures, I realize that she was still so small. I wish I could bottle them up!

    Just FYI I got your message, and I'll email you back tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. thats how i feel about james and jillian, they are so much more baby-like than derek was! cute pictures.. he's getting big!

    ReplyDelete
  11. He is so handsome! I love his hair!

    ReplyDelete
  12. they grow up toooooo fast. my little girl just turned two and my heart breaks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can you believe a year has almost past? WOW!!! I love the last picture. They look SO much alike!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What I adore about both of your kiddos is the perfect mix they seem to have of both you and your husband. Just looking at them and looking at the pics of you two, perfect blend! And so very adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. bitter sweet indeed! so precious! sometimes... sometimes... I wish we could go back to those precious baby days... but each stage has a wonderful element to it! ;)


    Just Jenn~

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hehe, they are so adorable!!!! I love Travis' hair do; he's such a cutie! Going to work every day has to be hard with these precious kids at home! You must long for weekends, huh?!

    PS-Sammy's outfit is just as cute as can be. She's darling!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Seriously where did the time go? I can't believe he's almost one! I also can't believe my baby is already six months. It's like you just savor the "babyness" in them this time around and don't want them to get bigger.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...