Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What is out on the lawn all summer and is Irish?

Paddy O' Furniture!

Dorky, right?
One of my students this morning just couldn't WAIT to tell me that joke!

Anywho, on to my little "pots of gold"!

I was so good with pictures of Miss S (yes the diva is back)
Poor T gets rushed home, quickly changed into whatever green shirt he has (since I didn't get a cute St. Patty's day shirt for him like I did for Miss S that last two years) and then shoved back into the car so I can figure out where to take some pics...

You would never know he's the second kid though-happy Little Man as can be!










Happy St. Patrick's Day!

21 comments:

  1. i laughed at the joke! it is right up my corny ally! the pictures are gorgeous and so is your family (of course!). you are so talented. i want to be a mom that knows how to take pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness... these photos are beautiful! I'm sure it helps to have such adorable little ones in them! :)

    ~Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. PRECIOUS moments you are capturing right there.. Many days I don't even leave this house... and didn't realize it was St. Patty's day until tonight.. so i broke down and wore my pj's with green in them...Wonder if that counts? ha
    Staci

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these photos, especially the long shots where you see the building logo!! The one of T leaning against the wall and clapping is FABULOUS! So great to see you in one, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very very cute! ok now i feel bad- you all took cute pics and I forgot to even dress Bailey in green today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable - your kids are precious! Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh those pics are just beautiful!!~ I miss that age so much, such innocence...cherish these times they sure go by fast!!~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tawny!! I just found your blog from Debbiedoos and I swear we are sisters separated at birth! I was a full time teacher up until last year and I want to be a photographer when I grow up too!! Your babies are beautiful and your pictures are lovely. I just moved so I get to be a stay at home mommy for a while and love it. I am really going to start working on my photography more and I love your 365 days pictures! That is brilliant! I would love for you to stop by and visit my blog! Have a great day!

    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh so cute! I love brick walls as backgrounds. You're so good.... I didn't even dress my kids in green OR take any pictures of them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the joke! fab pictures! don't feel bad my little carson didn't even wear green yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so jealous of your daily sunshine! no fair!! ;) Love the brick wall bare feet pictures!! I love artistic photos !!

    the joke... funny... my kids will love it!

    Jenn~

    ReplyDelete
  12. really beautiful pictures, tawny. your little man is growing up so fast! it's fun to see you popping up in that photo reel!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great photo shoot! Love them. Your kids are precious. I am so envious that your kids COOPERATE for photos shoots!!! I tried to take a few of my boys yesterday and Chase would only roll his eyes at me and Dylan was crying in ALL of them... grrrr! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Leave it to kids to give you awesome jokes, haha! I love elementary kids; they keep us young!

    Your pics are adorable! When did T become a little man? All of a sudden it seems like he's matured! I love those first couple pics of him...and as always, Sammy looks precious as can be. Cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my gosh, these are soooo good Tawny!! Love the second one, and really all of them! I got my kids their St. Patrick's Day stuff the night before, I slacked too!!

    That brick wall background is gorgeous, and I love the last pic with you in it. I don't ever get any of me with the kids bc I'm always taking the pictures!!

    Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. these photos are so cute!! the coloring is great. i think i saw that dress at target??.almost got it for my sophia! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such delightful pictures. Thanks for stopping by and being a follower. I look forward to reading all about a new blog friend. Can't wait to see more of those adorable children. Have a great weekend.

    http://sixcherriesontop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fun St. Patty's pics. Love the paddy o furniture joke. Love the brick wall background too.

    I got Hannah a similar dress as Sammy's. Don't you love the little girls' clothes at Target lately?

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love these pictures! That is a great wall. Maybe we will go there one of these days! Such cute pictures and you got some good ones with you and Joe in them too. Travis so getting so big! Almost a big one year old!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those are such sweet, and beautiful pictures! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love that joke and that background. Where o where were you guys?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...