Wednesday, March 3, 2010

MUUUUAHHHHH!


I HEART this BOY!

11 comments:

  1. He's o cute! I love his fish lips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thems the days!! ;)
    Thanks for using the url's for me!!!
    makes stopping by much easier! LOL! I like to visit those who visit me first ... before browsing!! =)
    Sweet baby face... miss those days!
    Just Jenn~

    ReplyDelete
  3. your photography rocks. thanks much for stopping by my blog. i'm beyond glad that i've had the pleasure of looking at yours! your fam is presh... adorable kiddos. so sweet! i love that you live in cali... that's where i'm from and where i left my heart when we moved. i would die to move back. so, cali gals are my fave bloggers. shh. don't tell anyone. i'm your newest follower. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that little pucker.. so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pucker up with those lips.
    So, so, so, cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute lil pucker! i can't believe he's going to be 1!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is pretty darn cute! :D Great shot of that little spagetti face.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...