Its getting harder each time-this time he was awake when the nurse took him and it was one of the saddest faces I've EVER seen!
He was a bit of a grump the rest of the day too. But who can blame the kid?

Post-op hanging out in the new back yard re-do (pics coming soon!)

So after a busy, busy weekend, we topped it off with the Happiest Place on Earth.
Serioulsy, a happy day.
Well, kinda. Keep reading for the truth of it.


Everything at Disney is gorgeous...real or fake though?
I bet my hubby.
I lost :(
What do you think?


Miss S got a sucker and T wanted to share.
Miss S wasn't being the nicest at first...

But then, hand over hand, she gave in.


Okay, bad momma story.
We always share the beautiful, good, happy stuff.
Well here is the real life story.
We saw Chip and Dale and Sammy wanted to wait in line to see them.
So we did.
T was done with the stroller and wanted to stretch so I let him "walk" around a bit.
Then it was our turn.

Sammy was EXCITED to say the least! Open arms and all!

T-NOT SO MUCH.
I stood him up in front of the chipmunk then turned to get out of the way of the picture.
NORMALLY-I say that because obviously by the looks of the above picture this was not a normal situation.
NORMALLY, if he falls or loses balance, he plops down on his buns.
NOT THIS TIME!
In front of the long line of people, T falls back and hits his head on the concrete.
I JUST missed catching him.
So traumatized by the big brown squirrel, he also hit his head.
Not too bad, no bump, he shook it off, but I won't be surprised if CPS comes knocking soon from someone in line who called on the bad momma who made her son take a pic with the squirrel.

Sammy was un-phased.

So after the drama with the chipmunks, he cooled off at the Bug's Life water area.



The day stayed eventful with Miss S riding her FIRST ROLLER COASTER with her cousins and Uncle!


Then Miss S and her cousins became STARS when they were asked to be part of the Celebrate Parade! It was SO cute! Sammy LOVED the spotlight!
Okay...so this weekend coming up-CRAZINESS-I will be a bad blogger and then back to it because starting next Monday it is SPRING BREAK...
YEAH BABY!!!

Glad it all went okay with Travis.
ReplyDeleteThat's fun to have a day of play after that whole event.
Cute pictures. And are those Tom Ford sunglasses you are wearing??
So happy you are done with another treatment. How many more times will you have to do it? I think it looks great too. Fun pictures....as usual.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you guys are having a ball! LOVE the shades on your little girl! What a cute little sassy thing!
ReplyDeleteI love everything Disney! The hugging picture is so precious.
awe! So cute!
ReplyDeleteI wish we lived close to disney! ;)
it is so hard to see your little one go through medical hurdles... At least your little man will not remember any of those treatments from such an early age! Our little guy has been through some slightly invasive procedures... and he does not remember any of them really!!
Little blessings! =)
i can't imagine how hard it is to watch your baby get taken away by a nurse with a sad face! it makes me so sad!!! but happy you guys had fun at disney! such adorable pictures. your kiddies are too darn cute! i think we all have those "i feel like a horrible mama" moments!!! you did what every other mom would've done... you had to capture him on camera with the chipmunks, right?! so, i don't think you deserve the "worst mom of the year" award. you are a fantastic mommy. especially since you can take such incredible pictures of your babes! : ) i want your skills.
ReplyDeletei remember my first child's first christmas. she was 10 months old and did not appreciate other people. at all. but all mom's want that darling pic of their baby on santa's lap, right? i remember saying to santa, "she's going to scream, and i'm okay with that" as i handed my baby over to him. the picture? hilarious today. she's screaming with her mouth wide open and poor santa has the biggest scowl. bad mommy? maybe. who cares?
ReplyDeleteanyway, so glad your little man came out of surgery okay. it looks as though you redeemed yourselves in the happiest of places!
How great are you to go to Disneyland after a not so good for anyone day!!! Those surgeries have got to be tough but I'm sure Disney made up for it!! Even with the little fall!!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures, I am dying to go back. Riley got to be a "star" in a parade the last time that we went too, she had a ball. It's fun to see your kids at Disneyland, I think it brings the magic alive!
i'm glad that T is all done with his treatment for now. one more down, right. before you know it, it will be done. so glad you got to have a fun sunny day at disneyland after all that!
ReplyDeletethe books you sent us just arrived. thank you so much for collecting so many! you are awesome!!!!!
Glad to see that you all enjoyed a fantastic day at D-Land. It really is the funnest place on earth....at least in my opinion!
ReplyDeleteHappy to hear that T did well!
ReplyDeleteI love the D land pics, I can't wait to get our passes so we can meet up with you guys! It looks like you guys had a blast....minus the T incident.
I know you are going to be crazy busy this weekend, but happy early birthday Travis, have fun in the wedding, and Happy Easter!
I am going to look into the bubble place...maybe next Thursday? I will talk to you later.
Darling pictures... What a trooper.. Your little man has been in my thoughts and prayers.. Hang in there.
ReplyDeleteStaci
Love the picture of Sammy in the parade! So cute! I hope Travis only has a few more procedures for Mommy's sake! Poor guy falling backwards :(. Madison has started having tantrums and has been throwing her head back to hit the tile in our kitchen... wonderful. Miss you!
ReplyDeleteWow I would love to go to disney land!!! I say real flowers??? I am sad I didn't even know about his little procedure bc I have been such the bad blogger lately but I want to go back to your old post so I can understand what is going on! I am glad tho that it went well! Yay for spring break!
ReplyDeleteokay so that comment that is from amanda above is actually from me....I am on my sisters computer and didn't catch it before I pressed post! ; )
ReplyDeleteCute pictures! Is Travis walking now? Poor baby falling and hitting his head. Thank God they have such hard heads. Sammy is so cute waving in the parade.
ReplyDeleteLove the photo of Sammy's hand on Travis' and the sharing of the sucker, very cute!!
ReplyDelete