Monday, March 8, 2010

To be 2 again

If I were 2 again I would put my clothes on how ever I wanted

If I were 2 again I would be in control

If I were 2 again I would still look cute if my hair were a mess

If I were 2 again I could call people "chicken nugget booty" and sound pretty cute

If I were 2 again I would know how the whole world worked.

If I were 2 again I would give out hugs instead of presents



If I were 2 again just saying I'm sorry would make everything better
*Miss S was put in time out today and had to tell Daddy what happened when he got home!


Oh to be 2 again.

26 comments:

  1. Precious... clever... sweet ... heart melting cute post!! ;) Oh to be 2 again! or at least my have my babies 2 again! You are making me want another baby! stop it!! ;)
    Just Jenn~

    did you just post this tonight?! ;) I swear it wasn't here a minute ago when I commented on the bear post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way he looks at her. Such adoring little brother love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a life!! Not a care in the whole world. I LOVE how much they LOVE each other:-) Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the ones of her hugging her brother are just precious. That has to just make your heart melt! And little girls and their daddys... it's too sweet for words. :)
    I want to be two again so i can sleep 10 hours a night and wake up well rested ready to play! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever post. LOVE those pics of Sammy and Travis hugging. They are all so good. Oh to be 2 is right.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are just precious! 2 years olds are so funny and cute and rotten I love this age! I also love the sibling interactions! Darby says Carson is her best friend! melts my heart...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this was so sweet. Seriously. Sweet. The love those two have for each other is obvious in the pictures. Very clever post, and once again, so sweet. You have two adorable kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK.. that was the cutest thing I've seen in a while.. I have a 2 year old too and boy can I relate.. What precious memories they give to US daily.. Love your darling pictures.
    Staci

    ReplyDelete
  9. Uh, melt my heart! Oh to be 2 again, you're right! Such a simple life, huh? Makes you realize what's important.

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO SWEET! Ohh to be 2 huh!


    I just wanted to tell you that I think you are the nicest commenter ever. I was browsing through blog-land tonight and came across a few blogs where you left a comment. They were all so heartfelt and kind. YOU are a great person, not only did you make me smile, I'm sure your comments made those people's day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. seriously, so sweet. i love it! i want to be 2 again. - life is so carefree and fun. your kiddies are so presh and entirely too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are both so sweet!!!! ;D CUTE POST.

    ReplyDelete
  13. if i were two again, i could sleep in the nude and everyone would gush over how cute my little bootie was. ha...IF i were two again!
    so, it just clicked with me--you are crazy. seriously crazy. you have a full-time job and are raising two children who are one year apart? get out! that's the stuff that makes me want to jump ship. NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I ADORE this post. So perfectly said, with beautiful shots to exemplify your point. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tawny, that was precious! I love the way Travis is looking up at his big sis in adoration! What a bond the siblings have! And I didn't mean to freak you out. So sorry. But time does have a way of flying so swiftly, and then suddenly, your babies are grown. But the great news is, we get to experience the sweetness of our children all over again through their own babies...ahhh, what a thrill!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That was such a sweet post! The pictures look so good and I love the ones of them together...so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These pictures are absolutely precious! I LOVE them! How sweet to capture these moments! Have a great Tuesday!

    amy[www.theprikazskys.com]

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely adorable! How sweet are they together!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Tawny,
    I just popped over from my daughter Kristi's blog (Rush Hour) and I just had to leave you a comment. This was the most darling post I have seen all day. Made me laugh and cry remembering when my kids were 2 (Oh to be 2 again). Very cute...you have a very creative heart and your kids are lucky to be able to share that with you.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Tawny!!
    Thank you so much for wanting to send book. If you can send me an email through my 'contact me' tab I can get you the address info.
    Thanks girl!!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a CUTE post :) Ahhh, life through a 2 year old's eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. you got some precious picstures of the two kids! cute post!

    and thanks for your words of encouragement on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a precious post...I love it. <3

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a sweet post! I love seeing pictures of Sammy and Travis together! I hope they get along like that forever!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...