Sunday, July 6, 2008

Bitter Sweet

Bitter Sweet because I have finished the last page of her book, however I am not done with year 1...I still have three pages to do (solid foods, rolling over, and a mirror mirror page). I also already have about 5 pages waiting to go for book number 2! I decided to do a book for each year until I get the the later years where I won't do as many pages since there are less milestones. So here are the two last pages of her book:


5 comments:

  1. You are so good! I wish I had time to scrap book! You are good at it too! Sammy is so cute! Is it okay if I link your page on mine?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so good. Guess what...I did the first page of Taylor's book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute. I like the last page. That picture of Sammy is so sweet. And it is time for you to updateyour blog! 4 days with nothing new to read! C'mon! =)

    Also, thanks about your nice comment regarding my 'bump'. That is so crazy that Jenn and Chris are having another girl and Terrance and Katie had three boys! I guess that's what they were meant to have! Is Chris bummed at all?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That deleted post was me. Woops. I accidentally posted my comment twice!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...