Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Earthquake!

I HATE, HATE, HATE EARTHQUAKES! Good thing is, as the 5.8 earthquake hit...Sammy was happily sitting in her highchair eating her lunch, she didn't even notice a thing! I pulled her out of her highchair, but she still just looked at me like I was crazy! I am shaking more than I think the earthquake did! Hopefully there will only be little after shocks and this wasn't a fore-shock! Did I say that I HATE EARTHQUAKES???

3 comments:

  1. Glad you were alright! And it is nice to be at home! I know someone who was at the grocery store near Chino Hills. She had her two kids with her and things were just flying off the shelves. It was her first time being in a situation where she was scared with her kids and she panicked. She started crying and the bread boy kept telling her it will be over in a minute. So scray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate earthquakes too! I'm sorry!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...