Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Getting Started

All I need is one page to get me started on my scrapping roll. I figured since I had the week off before the Science Academy, I better get to it! I got two done last night! The 11 month page is a kit that I bought from Simply Obsessed and have had it since May sitting in a closet. I really like that website because not only does it provide you with an amazing kit full of supplies, but also some really great idea pages too! I've been so unmotivated since my favorite scrapbook store, Kandy Scrappers, closed and I can't do classes or crop nights. Anybody know of another good scrapbook store?


2 comments:

  1. Ahhh- someday!! I love your new layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I'm jealous that you have this cute scapbook of Sammy. I used to scrap with Genny... like 10 years ago! And I started Dereks baby book. But only got to 3 months. How sad! I keep saying I'll get to it and never do! I'm thinking this blog will become his 'baby book'.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...