Friday, July 25, 2008

Happy Friday!

I got to take Sammy to Musical Munchkins this morning, which I was REALLY excited about. As soon as we got there, Stacy and Emma had pulled up at the same time. Emma was so sweet and immediately grabbed Sammy's hand to walk with her!
Since Sammy LOVES the bubbles, so I found out at MM, we went to target after to get a "bo bo" maker...but by the time we got home, she was ready for lunch and a nap. So when she woke up we set up the pool and played in the water and bubbles. Lucky for me, seeing that it was so hot outside, Sammy let me play with her in the pool!

I thought this was pretty funny since I was trying to tell/show Sammy fish lips and Joe ended up taking the picture of both of us...thought I'd share a good laugh!

I can't get enough of her sweet little kisses
Lucky Sammy, when Mommy says, "can you get her a snack", Daddy comes out with HUGE cookies!

We are now headed to the Plaza for some Chipotle and dancing, well dancing for Sammy...hope you have a happy Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...